Web Express is an easy-to-use web application that you can use to send pickup and delivery orders to Professional Express, track the progress of orders in real time, and manage order information.
- Order Placing
- Email Invoices
- Real-Time Tracking
- Delivery Reports
- Email Delivery Notification
- Check Account Activity
Placing an order is as easy as it gets.
The new order screen contains a compact order entry form that you use to quickly enter pickup or delivery orders.
It also contains several tools that you can use to quickly enter address information, select contacts and save addresses to your Address Book.
The Address Book contains a list of all addresses entered by your company’s Web Express users, and any addresses recorded in your company profile.
By maintaining an extensive list of commonly used addresses in your company’s Address Book, you can speed up the order entry process because you can enter saved addresses with a few clicks of your mouse, rather than manually entering address information for each new order.
Address Book options are quite extensive, you can enter addresses, record contact and notification information for each address, and view and sort addresses. You can also modify information for any address.
Reporting contains a grid that displays a list of your company’s previous invoices. The Grid includes the invoice date, due date and total amount for each invoice listed.
To view an invoice, click the desired invoice number in the invoice column. When you click and invoice number, the invoice opens in your preferred format (PDF, RTF or MS Excel).
One of the most valuable features of Web Express is that it allows you to track the progress of your company’s orders. Using the Order Tracking, you can view the up-to-the-minute status of all orders, open orders to view all of their details, and edit and cancel.
If you desire, you can receive up-to-the-minute e-mails of the status of your order. When the order is placed, picked up and delivered including the persons name that signed for the delivery.
And Much More… Click Here To Sign Up For Web Express Today!
ABOUT SUPER SHIPPER
Super Shipper is an added component to Web Express that enables high volume shippers streamline the shipping process and increase customer service levels.
- New high speed capture & client service module
- Integrated with Web Express Internet service
- High speed order entry:
– Sign on ID and password protected
– Barcode Scanning and creation of manifest
- Order tracking:
– Automatic shipment notification to customers via email
– Optional order tracking services by Professional Express
– Optional marketing message included on shipment alert
- Benefits to Your Company:
– Faster manifest check off process: Scan rates of 15-20 items per minute
– Automatic manifest reconciliation: scanned item check off against shipping manifest
– Exception processing: Real-time order entry verification of client status
– Improved Client service levels (potential for faster order tracking service)
– Marketing Opportunity: marketing message area included on shipment notice
– X-Factor: Additional capabilities added to meet Your Company’s needs